TRP INTERNATIONAL, LLC
Since 1992 TRP has been supplying the light and medium duty trailer industry with quality axle and suspension components. With the acquisition of GVS Technologies in 1998 TRP has been able to expand into the manufacturing of machined parts for not only the trailer market but for the agricultural, automotive, and oil & gas sectors as well. We are deeply grateful to our customers, suppliers, and employees for their ongoing support without which our success would not be possible. We value these relationships and are committed to being loyal and dedicated partners well into the future.
Chairman & CEO
TRP International, LLC.
TRP International, LLC. is committed to using proven quality management principles to safely produce and source quality products and services, which exceed customer expectations for value, performance, and reliability through continual improvement of our business systems.
Our mission is to provide our customers with an expansive line of quality products distributed on schedule, at competitive prices, with responsive and professional service.
The TRP Group of Companies will be a leading global supplier of axle, suspension, and other frame and trailer components to a variety of ground transportation equipment industries by providing excellent products and services to our customers, challenging opportunities for our employees, and positive contributions to our communities.
- 1992 - TRP International, LLC forms and begins operations in Elkhart, Indiana
- 1998 - TRP acquires Kirts Machining in Elkhart, Indiana and begins operating as GVS Technologies
- 1999 - TRP Distribution begins operations in Dallas, Texas
- 2001 - TRP acquires Fabex in Elkhart, Indiana
- 2004 - Quest Stamping Technologies is formed
- 2009 - Fabex & Quest operations are sold
- 2010 - TruRyde brand introduced to the market
- 2012 - TRP Distribution & Sales Dallas, Texas relocates to a larger facility
- 2013 - GVS Technologies relocates to a large facility
- 2015 - TruRyde brand becomes a registered trademark
- 2016 - TRP International merges with EMCO Industries in Claremore, Oklahoma
- 2018 - TRP enters the trailer products category selling jacks and couplers
- 2019 - TRP enters a partnership with DEEMAXX Components to sell disc brake systems
- 2020 - TRP Distribution & Sales Dallas, Texas relocates to a larger facility
- 2020 - TRP International Elkhart, Indiana relocates Corporate Offices along with manufacturing, distribution & sales into a new state-of-the-art facility
- Vince Scott - CEO
- Chris Mileger - President
- Paul Freudinger - Director of Finance
Sales / Marketing
- Cyndi Mitchell - Account Executive
- Doug Edgar - Account Executive
- Tim Cunningham - Account Executive
- Ambar Bain - Inside Sales Support
- Brandy Secor - Customer Service (Elkhart)
- Karen Swearingen - Customer Service (Dallas)
Engineering / Quality
- Fred Buckingham - Engineering / Quality Manager
- Chant Phommachanh - Purchasing/ Supply Chain Manager
OUR CORE VALUES
We have built our business on a foundation of knowledge, continuous improvement, innovation, professionalism, and global partnerships. Through mutual respect and trust we bring the best experience forward to our customers with better products delivered with exceptional service at competitive prices.
OUR U.S. LOCATIONS
CORPORATE & SALES-ELKHART, IN
PHONE: (574) 293-0974
FAX: (574) 293-0551
PHONE: (574) 389-9941
FAX: (574) 293-0551
DISTRIBUTION & SALES-DALLAS, TX
PHONE: (972) 279-9863
FAX: (972) 279-9864
EMCO INDUSTRIES-CLAREMORE, OK
PHONE: (918) 342-3488
FAX: (918) 342-5026
TRP International, LLC. serves a large number of markets. Some of these include:
• Axle Manufacturers
• Boat Trailer Manufacturers
• Open & Enclosed Trailers
• Agricultural Implement & Component Manufacturers
• Specialty Vehicle Manufacturers
To learn more, please visit our Markets Served page, and contact us if you have a need that is outside of one of the markets mentioned.